Marriage in the Media: Recommended Reads About Love and Relationships
Marriage articles recommended by our staff and experts.
Now more than ever, the media publishes tons of resources about marriage, relationships, dating, and separation.
Below, we’ve compiled a group of valuable articles from the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the New Yorker, Psychology Today, the Chicago Tribune, and other sources. These articles address alternatives to divorce, creative marriages, infidelity, dating, and more. You’ll also find that many of these publications publish regular columns or devote entire sections of their website to modern love and relationships.
Relationship failure affects people’s lives significantly and relationship distress is a public health issue. However, we believe that when two people are motivated, they can strengthen their relationship.
We hope these articles give you new ideas and perspectives about yourself, dating, and relationships. So, sit back, relax, and take some time to learn something new.
- Love is Not a Permanent State of Enthusiasm
- What Keeps Couples Happy Long Term?
- The Science of Commitment
- How to Choose a Marital/Couples Therapist
- Couples Therapy for One: To Fix a marriage, Some go Alone
- Creative Ways to be Married: Marriage with a Twist
- Separation can Sometimes Save a Relationship